The Arduino Comic was created by Jody Culkin and published during 2011. You can download the original, but you can also help out and contribute translating it to your own language.
The workflow to translate the comic is:
- download the original comic just to see how it looks like
- download the original text document, that contains all the strings in English, it comes both as TXT and DOC file
- translate all the strings to your own language
- download the PDF file with the blank boxes
- edit the PDF file with your graphic tool of choice: InDesign, Illustrator, Inkscape ... and insert the different strings
- upload the document with the translated strings as well as the PDF with the final version of the comic at the end of this page (if you want to upload your work files it might also be a nice thing to do). Note that the Arduino Playground no longer allows use of the Attach: feature so you will need to host your files somewhere else and link to them.
- remember to add your name and contact information, we like to give credit to those that contributed, besides people might want to contact you with questions
Add your contributed translation here.
- translated by: <<your name>>
- email/url: <<your reference>>
- <<link to translated PDF file>>
- translated text file: <<link to translated TXT file>>
- work files: <<link to work files, please use ZIP/TGZ>>
PORTUGUESE / PORTUGUÊS
SPANISH / ESPAÑOL
CATALAN / CATALÀ
- translated by: Antoni Ubieto
- email/url: antoni DOT ubieto AT gmail DOT com
- BETA Catalan PDF version
- translated text file: <<in progress, coming soon>>
- work files: <<in progress, coming soon>>
DUTCH / NEDERLANDS
DEUTSCH / GERMAN
ITALIAN / ITALIANO
GREEK / ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ
POLISH / POLSKI
comment:"access to the original SVG english file should be fine for instant translating".
Did I miss something?
- translated by: Moriano Mordekhai
- email/url: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Komik Arduino PDF
- translated text file: In progress
DEVNAGARI (HINDI)/ देवनागरी (हिंदी)
Shonar Bangla/ শোনার বাংলা