Totally new to programming and or electronics and hardware? Start here.
More Good starting places - Cohesive documentation that will step you through a variety of topics.
Learn more about Arduino itself. For example: types of Arduino boards, how to build your own, how to modify or hack one, how to program an arduino, or ways to power it.
Software for PCs for Arduino development.
- Output - Examples and information for specific output devices and peripherals: How to connect and wire up devices and code to drive them.
- Input - Examples and information on specific input devices and peripherals: How to connect and wire up devices and code to get data from them.
- Interaction - Circuits involving constant feedback between input and output. (I'm not sure we have anything to put in this category, but it seems conceptually distinct from the others.)
- Storage - Adding external storage to your Arduino board (this may be a small category, but I don't think it fits into any of the others).
- Communication - Information on communication protocols, how to talk with other devices, and linking with various PC base software.
Here you find general use software snippets and libraries for calculations and 'internal' purposed.
If you have code to contribute related to an external device, find the right spot under InterfacingWithHardware.
A gallery of projects made with Arduino (as opposed to tutorials on how to recreate them).
Worshops and events around the world.
- Espa˝ol - Spanish