The Arduino Playground
Arduino Playground is a work in progress. We can use all the help you can give, so please read the Participate section and get your fingers typing!
Editing of the Playground is currently password protected until anti-spam measures can be implemented. For the password please email webmaster (at) arduino.cc
Playground Content Tree
- More Good starting places - Cohesive documentation that will step you through a variety of topics.
- Learn more about using and configuring your boards. For example: power supplies, burning bootloaders, firmwares, etc.
- Software for PCs for Arduino development.
- Output - Examples and information for specific output devices and peripherals: How to connect and wire up devices and code to drive them.
- Input - Examples and information on specific input devices and peripherals: How to connect and wire up devices and code to get data from them.
- Storage - Adding external storage to your Arduino board.
- Communication - various means of communicating to and from an Arduino board.
- Power supplies - Solutions for powering your project.
- General - General interfacing that does not fit under any of the categories, or span across multiple.
- How to get Arduino to talk to various pieces of software on your computer.
- Here you find general use software snippets and libraries for calculations and 'internal' purposed. Tutorials for learning C, math, sleep, etc.
- If you have code to contribute related to an external device, find the right spot under InterfacingWithHardware.
Suggestions & Bugs
- Suggest improvements and document bugs for the main arduino release at the google code page
- Suggest improvements and reports bugs in the arduino.cc website at the google code page
- Soldering tutorials and electronics texts and resources.
- Arduino-compatible hardware, related initiatives, and other microcontroller platforms.
- A gallery of projects made with Arduino (as opposed to tutorials on how to recreate them).
- How to move your first Arduino development setup to a standalone project/device.