Electronics Technique Resources
A tentative page for electronic practice for more experienced practitioners, some of this material has been moved from the Basics page.
Components: an overview of basic electronic components
Make/ commission your own PCBs
See the following forum discussion for more info:
- Books for beginners
- More advanced theory and technique books
- Encyclopedic books that may change your life
Electronics resources on the Web
- All About Circuits, a comprehensive series of online textbooks covering electricity and electronics.
- Socratic Electronics, teaching electronics through the socratic method.
- Electronic Tutorials, about Power Supplies, Power dissipation, De-coupling and input protection.
- Workshop Sessions, about driving DC motors, relays, stepping motors, rotary encoders and LEDs as sensors.
- Sensing and Control: Concepts and ideas for hobbyists and schools, from Sheepdog Software.