This page has been liquidated mostly to GeneralCodeLibrary.
hirzel November 05, 2007, at 09:44 PM
Capacitive Sensor code
- smooth(data, filterVal, smoothedVal) - a low-pass filter smoothing function,
useful for removing sensor jitter
- digitalSmooth(data, smoothArrayName) - a digital low-pass filter smoothing function, useful for removing sensor jitter, and glitches
- autoscale - scale a variable between two ranges using linear interpolation
- fscale - a function to map a variable between two floating point ranges.
Has a parameter to logarithmically favor either end of the output range
Matrix LED backpack
- Code for running the Sparkfun RGB matrix LED backpack.
- randomHat() - choose every number from a "hat" before repeating
- randomWalk(stepSize) - wander between endpoints at a specified rate
Patches for tweaking standard Arduino releases
Programming the Arduino with AVR ISP
Programming the Arduino with another Arduino
- Windows command line build/upload For most Windows users, this is a lot easier to get working than using the generic Makefile: no need to find a make utility, grep, etc.
- Ardustat: Schematics and code to build an electrochemical characterization devices using an Arduino.
Behavior based programs