This tutorial show you how to set up the Arduino BT with a computer using a D-Link Bluetooth DBT-120 adapter. Most of what you wil find below should be similar to the setup procedure for a normal PC setup.
1. Install the driver for the external BT adapter. After you install the Bluetooth driver, you will see the Bluetooth icon on your task bar. Double click the icon.
2. Click “Add”
3. Select “My device is setup and ready to be found" and click “Next”
4. Select the Arduino device(ChrisBurden). Normally Arduino device name is ARDUINOBT, but as we have several of them, we named each one individually. Here the name is ChrisBurden) Click "Next".
5. Enter the default passkey "12345" to pair the device with your computer:
7. All done! The window shows the new COM port you can use for programming.
8. The Arduino Bluetooth should show up in your Bluetooth Devices list.