The Arduino Playground
Arduino Playground is a work in progress. We can use all the help you can give, so please read the Participate section and get your fingers typing!
Playground Content Tree
- More Good starting places - Cohesive documentation that will step you through a variety of topics.
- Learn more about using and configuring your boards. For example: power supplies, burning bootloaders, firmwares, etc.
- Software for PCs for Arduino development.
- The Arduino IDE can be configured to program a variety of microcontrollers, not just the ones found on the standard Arduino boards.
- Output - Examples and information for specific output devices and peripherals: How to connect and wire up devices and code to drive them.
- Input - Examples and information on specific input devices and peripherals: How to connect and wire up devices and code to get data from them.
- User Interface
- Storage - Adding external storage to your Arduino board.
- Communication - various means of communicating to and from an Arduino board.
- Data Logging and Plotting - libraries for SD cards, data loggers and plotters
- Power supplies - Solutions for powering your project.
- General - General interfacing that does not fit under any of the categories, or span across multiple.
- How to get Arduino to talk to various pieces of software on your computer.
- Here you find general use software snippets and libraries for calculations and 'internal' purposed. Tutorials for learning C, math, sleep, etc.
- If you have code to contribute related to an external device, find the right spot under Interfacing With Hardware.
- With your help this free open source project can continue to improve. Bug reports, feature requests, and pull requests are welcome!
- Soldering tutorials and electronics texts and resources.
- Arduino-compatible hardware, related initiatives, and other microcontroller platforms.
- A gallery of projects made with Arduino (as opposed to tutorials on how to recreate them).